Thirsty Thursday- Happy Birthday Tini
It’s Thursday, you’ve had a long week, you need a drink. Welcome to Turnt Up Tours’ Thirsty Thursday! Turnt up Tours isn’t just about going out to Vegas’s number one nightlife attractions. Sometimes we like to show you how to get turnt from home with some amazing cocktail recipes!
For all of you January babies out there, do I have the drink of the month for you! The Happy Birthday Tini is the perfect sweet cocktail for any birthday celebration. Imagine a cocktail that is the equivalent of drinking a peice of cake. It’s sweet, fun, and a perfect present for anyone’s big day, including your own. Even though it may look a little girly, this guy will have as many of these bad boys as possible.
- 1 1/2 oz cake vodka
- 1 1/2 oz white creme de cacao
- 1 oz amaretto
- 1 oz whipping cream
- 1/2 oz
- Take a martini glass and wet the rim with whipped cream
- Place the rim into the sprinkles in order to make the sprinkle rim
- Put all of the ingredients excluding the sprinkles in a shaker
- Add ice
- Shake well and strain into the martini glass
Voila! The perfect birthday drink!