It’s Thursday, you’ve had a long week, you need a drink. Welcome to Turnt Up Tours’ Thirsty Thursday! Turnt up Tours isn’t just about going out to Vegas’s number one nightlife attractions. Sometimes we like to show you how to get turnt from home with some amazing cocktail recipes!
Valentine’s Day is right around the corner and you need to make your Sweetie something sweet for the special day! Well nothing is more romantic then Romance. This cocktail is the perfect dessert to put your boo in the mood. It’s the perfect substitute for a cheesecake that might actually make you frisky.
- 3/4 ounce Tia Maria
- 3/4 ounce Carolan’s Irish cream
- 3/4 ounce dark creme de cacao
- 1 ounce heavy cream
- 2 maraschino cherries
- Put ice, 3/4 ounce Tia Maria, 3/4 ounce Carolan’s Irish cream, 3/4 ounce dark creme de cacao, and 1 ounce heavy cream in a shaker.
- Shake well for one minute
- Pour into martini glass
- Remove the stems from the maraschino cherries if not pre-removed
- Pierce the cherries with a toothpick and place into martini glass